Can A Few Thousands of Free Targeted Visitors to Your Website Help You Sell More Online?
If you want quick and effective way to get visitors to your website, then your solution is to use pay-per-click programs. To save you money, you can get $200 PPC credits for free by signing up with each PPC service below.
- Yahoo Search PPC – $25 Credit
- Google Adwords PPC – $75 Clicks Credit
- Ask.com – $50 in PPC: SESNYC10
- FaceBook Advertising – $50 Credit – Coupon code: FB-SES-NY
You probably already know that traffic is what matters most in an internet-based business. Would you like to know more ways to get free PPC advertising credits?
How to Get $100s More of Free Advertising Credits from Google Adwords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Facebook Advertising and MySpace
If you do not yet have a web hosting space for your business, then you can actually double the free advertising credits you can use. If you already have a hosting but did not get $200 worth of free credits, then it is a good time to ditch the old hosting and get one of the better and reliable hosting below. These are the best hosting companies we feature below which gives huge free pay-per-click credits from Adwords, Yahoo, Facebook Ad, MySpace Ad and other PPC programs. We have checked and done web hosting comparison on related forums and webmasters’ discussion boards to make sure we give you the most updated information.
- Hostgator $100 Google Adwords Credits. This company probably does not need introduction. Many people say the have the top website hosting reseller plans as well as very shared hosting services. Hostgator is probably the best rated and most reviewed hosting on the web. Read this Hostgator review to understand why they are better compared to other major players. Their customer service is superior compared to the other “unlimited-hosting” competitors. You can also get free account by using certain Hostgator coupon code so you can try before you buy.
- Justhost $50 MySpace Credits. $25 Yahoo! Credits. $25 Google Credits. $25 Miva Ad Credits. $20 BidVertiser Clicks. If price is your biggest constraint, Justhost can be a good host to start with. Priced from only
$4.95$1.95/month, you are able to get unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, free domain for life, and other benefits most other cPanel hosts provides such as $50 Google Adwords credit, $25 Yahoo! Marketing Coupons and use of Fantastico. If you want the cheapest and nothing else matters more, why not try Justhost. Do not forget to study this Justhost review first.
- iPage $50 Google Adwords. $25 Yahoo! Credits. $50 Facebook Advertising.. If you are still confused about which web hosting to choose, iPage offers the best of everything. Priced from
$6.95$3.50/month, you can get unlimited disk space, unlimited bandwidth, FREE domain for life, FREE Security Suite, FREE Site-Building tools, FREE Online Store, $50 Google Adwords credit and $25 Yahoo! Marketing Coupons. If you are not sure of what you need, why not try iPage or read this iPage review first.
- Yahoo Merchant Solutions $100 Yahoo Credits. $50 Google Credits. Rated as best shopping cart by many reviews. Also known as Yahoo Store, this hosting solution is trusted to the many top 500 internet retailers. This eCommerce hosting is a one-stop shop if you need to sell anything on the web. You can save more time and money and forget about high cost of hiring designer, web developer and e-commerce system integrator. Occasionally they have 35% discount on their plans. Go to Yahoo! Merchant Solutions’ website to view current promotion.
- GoDaddy $75 Google Credits. $50 Facebook Ad Credits. $60 MySpace Credits. You can get a total of $$185 worth of free PPC credits if you signup with Godaddy’s Unlimited plan. They have 35 million registered domains by March 2010 and still growing. Godaddy hold more than 30% market share in domain registration and millions of websites are hosted with them. This means they are doing something amazing for having such a big customer base. You can get free hosting (must display their ads) with each domain purchase.